4.19.2011

It's been a while. . .

....since I've cooked anything. I've been struggling to study for the Regulation part of the CPA exam, I've been struggling to finish a class that I got myself mixed up in, I've been trying to exercise some AND I've gone on a diet. So, I'm tired, my brain is fried, and I'm starving.

Regulation = taxes. So I am basically trying to cram about 300 pages of information into my little brain so that I can go take a test that takes about 3 hours and is 1/4 a determining factor on my career. **sigh**


Every year I go through the same thing. I try to lose 10 pounds during the spring and then I gain it all back during the winter. This year it was 15 pounds so I need something else to work with. My new diet is using Herbalife. I've never been one to use these artificial weight-loss products but we'll see how it goes. I am officially starving.

I'm taking a few days off from work, I'll post some good, portion controlled food soon...promise!!

In the mean time....snack on this it's one of my faves. I'll probably make it...without certain parts that won't help my diet cause.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment